Crowderoptions.com is owned and operated by Crowder Investment Research, LLC. dba Crowder Investments. The Terms and Conditions below pertain to CrowderOptions.com, its associated services, and any third parties.
The following are understood by purchaser:
- For billing purposes, I understand that I must notify Crowder Investment Research of any and all changes to my Crowder Investment Research Premium service (which could include Auto-trade) including but not limited to: adding new strategies, changing any/all address information, switching strategies, canceling service or service expiration. Crowder Investment Research will bill me monthly for my subscription unless I cancel my subsciption prior to my next billing cycle. I understand that changing or canceling Auto-trade at my Broker does not automatically cancel my Premium Service to Crowder Investment Research. I understand that Auto-trade cancellations must be made with my Broker as well as with Crowder Investment Research.
- Auto-trading: I understand that Auto-trading is an agreement between myself and my broker. It is solely my responsibility to notify the broker immediately of any and all changes to my account, including but not limited to: adding new services, changing any/all address information, switching services from one strategy to another, canceling service or service expiration. Crowder Investment Research is not affiliated with any brokerage firm and does not endorse or recommend any specific brokerage firm. Crowder Investment Research is not and will not be responsible for any trades made by the broker on your behalf under any circumstances.
- I acknowledge and agree that all information contained within Crowderinvestments.com is analytical in nature, and under no circumstances is the content to be construed as an offer to sell any stocks or options and/or a solicitation of an offer to buy any securities. Furthermore, Crowder Investment Research and its associated parties do not have any intention of providing investment or other advice. All content employed by the subscriber is at the subscriber’s own risk. The subscriber holds harmless Crowder Investment Research and its associated third parties from any liability whatsoever.
- I understand and agree that Crowder Investment Research and its associated third parties are not stockbrokers or investment advisers, and cannot provide recommendations to buy or sell securities of any type, shape or fashion.
- I understand and agree that although Crowder Investment Research believes the information provided on the website and through its emails to be reliable, the purchaser agrees and understands that the information provided by Crowder Investment Research is not guaranteed or under warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement of third-party rights, and/or freedom from computer viruses. I understand that before I make any security transactions, I should consult with an accredited professional investment advisor and/or accredited stockbroker to obtain their recommendations as well as to obtain the latest and most accurate stock and option data.
- I agree to indemnify, release, and hold harmless Crowder Investment Research, its officers, members, directors, employees and affiliated third-parties against any claims, liabilities, damages, including without limitation direct or indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, losses or expenses arising in connection with this website, or use thereof, or inability to use. Crowder Investment Research, their officers, members, directors, employees and affiliated third-parties shall not be responsible or subject to any liability or expenses of any kind arising from the timeliness, accuracy, truth, adequacy, or completeness of information provided on the website, failure of performance, errors, omissions, interruptions, delays in operation or transmission, expected financial results, computer virus, or any systems failure. I further agree that Crowder Investment Research, their officers, members, directors, employees and affiliated third-parties shall not be liable to me for more than my subscription amounts paid according to the above schedule.
- I agree that access to Crowderoptions.com is for myself and only myself (one visitor) and that the dissemination of the information I receive is forbidden and will be a direct violation of this agreement. I agree that the information provided by Crowder Investment Research is to be kept secure and shall not be distributed to third parties without the written consent of Crowder Investment Research. I agree that violations of this agreement will cause the immediate cancellation of my subscription and additional punitive action, if necessary. Attempts to copy or otherwise duplicate the content, layout, functions, images and all other associated materials associated with Crowderoptions.com is strictly forbidden. Violation of these terms will result in immediate cancellation and will be subject to further punitive measures, when required.
- This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Vermont in the United States of America, except those provisions of law pertaining to other jurisdictions. Any action arising from or pertaining to the use of Crowderoptions.com or pertaining to the subscription agreement are only subject to the courts of Chittenden County in the State of Vermont.