High-Probability, Mean-Reversion Strategies
High-Probability, Mean-Reversion options-selling strategies use the High-Probability, Mean-Reversion Indicator as a foundation to take advantage of short-to-intermediate-term overbought/oversold extremes in the major market ETFs (SPY, IWM, QQQ, DIA, etc.).
Once an extreme is reached, the most appropriate options selling strategy is used. I would like to point out that I do not limit my approach to one options strategy.
Selling options using vertical credit spreads (bear call and bull put) , iron condors and puts make up the majority of my trades, although, I will occasionally make the short-term, more speculative trade. But the more speculative trades only occur during the most extreme short-term situations.
The common theme – all of my strategies are statistically-driven using probabilities provided by the options market.
Statistically-driven options strategies requires patience coupled with a disciplined approach. The options strategies I use will provide on average 3 to 5 alerts a month in the 30-40 most highly-liquid major market benchmark ETFs (SPY, IWM, QQQ, DIA, etc). Occasionally, I might add an option trade on a highly-liquid stock.
There are many great aspects about probability-driven options strategies. You are able to choose your own probability of success, your risk is defined and best of all you don’t have to be correct in your directional assumptions. Yes, you can make money even if the market moves slightly higher, lower or trades in a sideways fashion.
A membership to the High-Probability, Mean-Reversion Strategies Newsletter includes:
- 30-day Free Trial – I am confident that after 30-days you will feel comfortable with my strategy. Give it a try, what do you have to lose.
- 3-5 Options Trades Per Month – my proprietary trading system allows me to generate consistent winning trades, and as a member you’ll have full access to those trades the minute I post them.
- Real-time Email alerts – get every trade update the instant I post it, sent right to your email inbox and twitter account (if you have one). Trades will also be updated live on my website.
- Weekly Newsletter – includes weekly RSI overbought/oversold levels on 30+ of the most highly-liquid ETFs
- Access – I will be available any time to answer your questions about my trades, my strategies, and my thinking about the markets. Whether you’re new to options trading or are an inquisitive seasoned pro, I want to hear from you and will help in any way I can.